Monday, March 9, 2015

Such Wizardry


Hi there alls! I bring to you wizards hehe. I dunnos about you but I love Harry Potter so I was exciteds about this. You can find the outfit (hat , scarf , robe ) at the Woodlands Event from The Kiddo Shop. I added the awesome wand from Tic Tot Toe to complete the outfit. Hurry down and you can be wizard too!




Hat - Lots Of Magic Hat  The  Kiddo Shop @ The Woodlands Event
Scarf - Lots Of Magic - Scarf B  The  Kiddo Shop @ The Woodlands Event
Wand - Wizard Wand RARE  [TTT] @ The Woodlands Event
Broom - Lots Of Magic Broom  The  Kiddo Shop @ The Woodlands Event
Floating Things - Haunted Aura  The  Kiddo Shop @ The Woodlands Event

Eyes - Mesh Eyes/Baby Blue/Bagged  Bad Seed
Hair - Youth - Essentials [e] Elikatira
Skin - Kiki  **Cute Bytes**
Shape - Sara Shape (not available)  *Oh Daisies*
Mesh Head - Kikiki  **Cute Bytes**
Body -  ~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)  **Cute Bytes**

Pose 1 - Circus Pose 3 / Pack 1  Little Angell's Poses
Pose 2 - I'm to cute Pose 2 / Pack 3  Little Angell's Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment